Your privacy matters to us, so please do take the time to get to know our practices. If you have any questions contact us.
When you share your information with us, we use it for example:
- To provide you better service
- To deliver you electronical content and services
- To Improve the quality of our services
- Prevent abuse of our services
- Process orders, invoicing and other follow up of customers
- To manage your access to our web-based services
- To be able to show you better content
We collect and receive information from various sources
- Analytical information provided by third parties
- We collect the information that you give to us, for example, if you add content to our Services
- Information from social media services, for example, when you sign up to our Services with your social network account
- Technical information about your use of the Service, such as the pages and content you see
- We do not collect mailing lists for marketing or engage in direct electronic marketing
- We will not disclose your information to our partners for marketing purposes
We may disclose your information to third parties for legitimate reasons
- We may only disclose your personal information to our partners for legitimate reasons, for example, if these partners are involved in the implementation of our services.
- Our services may include third-party cookies such as, for example, social networks’ cookies.
The right to know how and what personal data we are dealing with:
Information we collect
We collect information from you, from our legitimate partners or automatically.
Information you give us
We collect information that you provide to us, for example, when you create an account or contact to our customer service.
This includes information:
- Email address
- Password for the user account
- Order information
- Competition-related responses
You can any time delete your user account and all your user data using the tools provided at the main page.
Information we get from your use of our services
We collect technical information about the services that you use and how you use them. For example when you arrive to our service or when you exit from our services. We user variety of technologies to collect information about your movements on our online service.
This information includes:
- Details of how you used our service, such as time spent on a page of pages viewed.
- Location information.
- IP address.
- The type of device used, the type of operating system and the software version.
Information received from third parties
We use third-party analytics tools in our Services to collect non-personal information.
The analytics tools we use are, for example, Google Analytics.
See how Google manages data in its products: Google
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our services to provide, protect, maintain and improve them. We may also use this information to offer your tailored content – like giving you more relevant page views.
If you create an account to our service, we may display your profile name on our Service. When you contact to us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about service maintenance breaks or if your subscription is about to finish. By leaving comments in the comments section of the Services the user discloses the information provided in the comment to other users of the Services. All such information is publicly available by default, and the information disclosed in this way is not considered private. Other users of the Service may, if they so wish, comment or disseminate this type of information. Such information (such as usernames) may remain in the Service even after the end of the customer relationship.
We process personal information on our partners servers in many countries and the server may be located outside the country where you live.
We may also process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Creation of user account.
- Delivering you a product or enabling subscription.
- Creating, maintaining, protecting and developing the Services, and personalizing them.
- For general targeted customer communication and customer service in connection to the offered Services.
- To reach you in the event of a service failure or planned maintenance.
- Business development and design.
- To ensure usability and to prevent and investigate irregularities.
We are not responsible for any personal data processed by third parties or other users.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Personal information may only be disclosed for legitimate purposes.
Disclosure is subject to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act in force at any given time. Information may be disclosed to parties involved in the implementation of the Services such as e-mail providers or data analysis services.
Collected data may be disclosed for data analysis. We may, if necessary, disclose user information in accordance with the legal requirements of competent authorities, or to ensure the security of the Services.
Information may be disclosed in the event of a possible acquisition, outsourcing or purchase of the business, or any other financial transaction.
We use third party payment processors like Paypal in our ecommerce service. Each of the payment processors we use have their own, independently determined privacy policies, notices and procedures for the personal data they hold and are each a data controller (and not joint data controllers). PayPal transactions are subject to the PayPal Statement of Privacy Practices.
Cookies and tracking techniques
- To identify devices
- To further develop the Services
- To monitor and analyze the use of the Services
- To improve the quality and usability of the Services
A cookie is a tracking technique that is used by almost any web site. A cookie is a text file that usually contains anonymous and unique tag. The service may also include cookies from third parties such as tracking services and ad networks. Third parties may place cookies on user’s terminal while he or she is using the Services.
Personal data processing and registry protection
Personal data handlers
Our personnel can process personal data in accordance with current data protection legislation. The information is only processed by people who are specifically identified for that task.
We can use the third-party technical interface to open the stored information.
Your personal information may be shared with such service providers and third parties only to the extent necessary to maintain and develop the Services. We will carefully select service providers and make sure through contracts that personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Transfer of data to third countries
We will not transfer personal data outside the EU or the EEA.
Inspection and prohibition right
- You have the right to inspect your personal information contained in our registers.
- You must send signed request to our registrar at the address below.
- We keep the right to refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- The request will be fulfilled within 1 month at the latest.
- Compensation may be claimed if more than one year has elapsed since the last request for information and delivery.
You have the right to ask us to correct or delete your personal information about you in our service if the information collected for the purposes of personal data processing is outdated, inaccurate, unnecessary or incomplete.
We protect unauthorized access to information we hold.
- Our services which contain our user’s information are encrypted with SSL
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to process it to us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
- Our servers and databases which contain our user’s information are protected according to the industry standards and with technical security solutions for example password protection, firewall, full database encryption, access control etc.
- We also ensure that our systems are backed up and data may be restored when needed.
- We report on our website on potential security threats that may compromise the security of personal information.
- Also in case of security breach, we may report directly to the users affected.
- We may also temporarily close our Services to protect your personal information.
Retention of data
We keep your personal information in accordance with current legislation and only for as long as needed. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us.
For example, we delete automatically your user account if you haven’t logged in to our services for the last 12 months. Your information will be deleted automatically also from our service backups after a certain time period. These backups are protected using multiple technical implementations like encryption.
- Some of the user created content may remain visible after the end of the customer relationship, for example the public comments you made on our service.
- Some information may also be kept due to accounting, communications, or other compelling legislation after the end of the customer relationship.
If you created a user account in our service, you can delete it from the service user menu.
Last modified: 08.08.2019