Your privacy matters to us, so please do take the time to get to know our practices. If you have any questions contact us.
When you share your information with us, we use it for example:
- To provide you better service
- To deliver you electronical content and services
- To Improve the quality of our services
- Prevent abuse of our services
- To manage your access to our web-based services
- To be able to show you better content
We collect and receive information from various sources
- Analytical information provided by third parties
- We collect the information that you give to us, for example, if you submit a contact form
- Technical information about your use of the Service, such as the pages and content you see
- We do not collect mailing lists for marketing or engage in direct electronic marketing
We may disclose your information to third parties for legitimate reasons
- We may only disclose your personal information to our partners for legitimate reasons, for example, if these partners are involved in the implementation of our services.
The right to know how and what personal data we are dealing with:
Information we collect
We collect information from you, from our legitimate partners or automatically.
Information you give us
We collect information that you provide to us, for example, when you contact to our customer service.
This includes information:
Information we get from your use of our services
We collect technical information about the services that you use and how you use them. For example when you arrive to our service or when you exit from our services. We user variety of technologies to collect information about your movements on our online service.
This information includes:
- Details of how you used our service, such as time spent on a page of pages viewed.
- Location information.
- IP address.
- The type of device used, the type of operating system and the software version.
Information received from third parties
We use third-party analytics tools in our Services to collect non-personal information.
The analytics tools we use are, for example, Matomo.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our services to provide, protect, maintain and improve them. We may also use this information to offer your tailored content – like giving you more relevant page views.
When you contact to us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
We process personal information on our partners servers in many countries and the server may be located outside the country where you live.
We may also process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Creating, maintaining, protecting and developing the Services, and personalizing them.
- Business development and design.
- To ensure usability and to prevent and investigate irregularities.
We are not responsible for any personal data processed by third parties or other users.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Personal information may only be disclosed for legitimate purposes.
Disclosure is subject to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act in force at any given time. Information may be disclosed to parties involved in the implementation of the Services such as e-mail providers or data analysis services.
Collected data may be disclosed for data analysis. We may, if necessary, disclose user information in accordance with the legal requirements of competent authorities, or to ensure the security of the Services.
Information may be disclosed in the event of a possible acquisition, outsourcing or purchase of the business, or any other financial transaction.
Cookies and tracking techniques
- To identify devices
- To further develop the Services
- To monitor and analyze the use of the Services
- To improve the quality and usability of the Services
A cookie is a tracking technique that is used by almost any web site. A cookie is a text file that usually contains anonymous and unique tag. The service may also include cookies from third parties such as tracking services and ad networks. Third parties may place cookies on user’s terminal while he or she is using the Services.
You may choose to clear or block cookies and other tracking from the browser or device settings. Users who do not want to save cookies on their device may change the browser settings to block cookies (so called incognito or private browsing) before they start using the Services.
Please note that blocking cookies and tracking may affect the functionality of the Services.
Personal data processing and registry protection
Personal data handlers
Our personnel can process personal data in accordance with current data protection legislation. The information is only processed by people who are specifically identified for that task.
Transfer of data to third countries
We will not transfer personal data outside the EU or the EEA.
Inspection and prohibition right
- You have the right to inspect your personal information contained in our registers.
- You must send signed request to our registrar at the address below.
- We keep the right to refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- The request will be fulfilled within 1 month at the latest.
- Compensation may be claimed if more than one year has elapsed since the last request for information and delivery.
You have the right to ask us to correct or delete your personal information about you in our service if the information collected for the purposes of personal data processing is outdated, inaccurate, unnecessary or incomplete.
We protect unauthorized access to information we hold.
- Our services which contain our user’s information are encrypted with SSL
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to process it to us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
- Our servers and databases which contain our user’s information are protected according to the industry standards and with technical security solutions for example password protection, firewall, full database encryption, access control etc.
- We also ensure that our systems are backed up and data may be restored when needed.
- We report on our website on potential security threats that may compromise the security of personal information.
- Also in case of security breach, we may report directly to the users affected.
- We may also temporarily close our Services to protect your personal information.
Retention of data
We keep your personal information in accordance with current legislation and only for as long as needed. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us.
- Some information may also be kept due to accounting, communications, or other compelling legislation after the end of the customer relationship.
Youlearn it Ltd
Last modified: 05.05.2023