To obtain your LGV driving licence, you need to pass the LGV theory test. Here you can find tips for how to obtain the LGV licence and try a free LGV theory test practice.
Practise theory test online for the C1, C1+E, C or C+E LGV licence categories. The official theory test contains 100 multiple choise questions which each question has 1 correct answer. To pass the theory test, you need to answer correctly for 85 questions.
How to get the LGV licence - tips
Here is short guide for obtaining the LGV licence. The current CPC system includes four stages:
- Stage - take the LGV theory test. The test has 2 parts, multiple-choice and Hazard Perception. Practise the official LGV theory test
- Multiple-choice part has 100 questions and pass mark is 85/100
- Hazard perception part has 19 videos.
- Stage - Real world case studies. This 75 min test contains 7 case studies, each 7 multiple-choice questions.
- Stage - Driving ability: Demostrate your driving abilities using a full-size vehicle.
- Stage - Practical demostration. Contains common tasks