LGV theory test
Practise for the LGV theory test (C, C1 and C1+E classes). Over 800 DVSA licenced revision theory test questions.
1Hazard Perception Test
- Start the clip by selecting the "start" -button.
- Select the "Hazard!" -button when you spot a developing hazard.
- System may stop recording your reactions if you press too many times.
- A marker appears at the point where you pressed
- At the end of the video, select "Show solution" and you see a time frame when the hazard appeared in the video
- If you react to a hazard too early or too late (not inside the time frame), you get 0 points.
- (In the live test, there is no "Hazard!" -button, instead you can press the whole video screen.)
- To have a smooth video playback, make sure your internet connection is at least 1mbps
To obtain your LGV driving licence, you need to pass the LGV theory test. Here you can find tips for how to obtain the LGV licence and try a free LGV theory test practice.
Practise theory test online for the C1, C1+E, C or C+E LGV licence categories. The official theory test contains 100 multiple choise questions which each question has 1 correct answer. To pass the theory test, you need to answer correctly for 85 questions.
How to get the LGV licence - tips
Here is short guide for obtaining the LGV licence. The current CPC system includes four stages:
- Stage - take the LGV theory test. The test has 2 parts, multiple-choice and Hazard Perception. Practise the official LGV theory test
- Multiple-choice part has 100 questions and pass mark is 85/100
- Hazard perception part has 19 videos.
- Stage - Real world case studies. This 75 min test contains 7 case studies, each 7 multiple-choice questions.
- Stage - Driving ability: Demostrate your driving abilities using a full-size vehicle.
- Stage - Practical demostration. Contains common tasks