Bus theory test
The Bus Theory test consists of 2 parts:
- multiple-choice test (100 questions)
- hazard perception test (14 video clips)
- This practice contains over 800 questions licenced by DVSA
1Hazard Perception Test
- Start the clip by selecting the "start" -button.
- Select the "Hazard!" -button when you spot a developing hazard.
- System may stop recording your reactions if you press too many times.
- A marker appears at the point where you pressed
- At the end of the video, select "Show solution" and you see a time frame when the hazard appeared in the video
- If you react to a hazard too early or too late (not inside the time frame), you get 0 points.
- (In the live test, there is no "Hazard!" -button, instead you can press the whole video screen.)
- To have a smooth video playback, make sure your internet connection is at least 1mbps